Do you want to learn on how to make newspaper print nail art designs successfully but you are not aware how to get started? If that is the case, you do not have to feel bothered because there are steps that you can use. If you have been going to a particular service provider and they do not know how to do it, you yourself can make the newspaper print nail art designs. The steps given below will guide you all over the process. You will definitely have an experience with a lot of comfort and convenience. Furthermore, you will be happy as you can find effective process towards creating the type of nail art design.
Materials You Need, with Links to Buy Them On Amazon
When you plan to make that nail art design, these are materials that you need to utilize: With all of these items, you can achieve these newspaper print nail design following our steps given here.
- Nail polish remover ==> Click here to see and buy the one I use and Recommend – 100% Natural and safe
- Or 70% rubbing alcohol
- Base coat (Buy it On Amazon thru this link https://www.amazon.com/Sally-Hansen-Insta-Dri-Color-Lightening/dp/B004KS2NQM/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&linkCode=sl1&tag=designsauthority-20&linkId=f899ce2ba4a11b81212e142defe8bf0c )
- Top coat (Buy it On Amazon thru this link https://www.amazon.com/Seche-Vite-Fast-Nail-Ounce/dp/B00150LT40/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&linkCode=sl1&tag=designsauthority-20&linkId=ad2f4a6423e300229f045cc253ef8965)
- Nail polish (Light pink, light grey nude, or nude color) è Click Here to buy this set on Amazon
- ==>Also click here to check out The best nail polish for your skin tone and nail health.
- Cotton Swab/buds ==> Click Here to get these on Amazon
- A little amount of water
- A small cap or jar
- Small pieces of newspaper (10+ Pieces)
- Tooth Pick
- Nail polish corrector pen Click here to buy one on Amazon
9 Steps to Make Newspaper Print Nail Art
Here is the Video Tutorial
- Assemble all the needed items
When creating any type of cool nail designs, the very first thing that you have to do is to assemble all important items to help you do the process easily and efficiently. If you do not have the materials that are necessary, you have to buy all of them in advance so that during the time you need them the most, you can make newspaper print nail art designs with ease. If you have a friend who loves to paint her nails, you can borrow from her for you to save. You do not need to buy all of them for you to achieve and enjoy what you want. So, before you do the process, assembling needed items is necessary.
Wash your hands with the use of mild soap
It is a good idea to wash your hands and nails thoroughly to remove all bacteria or germs. In doing so, your newspaper print nail art designs will be long lasting aside from the brand you will buy. You have to be very careful in buying relevant products so that you can have the items worth for your investment. You can shop around online stores and shopping malls as they are the perfect and ideal places for you to find what you need. Thus, you have to wash your hands completely and buy needed items from a reliable and trustworthy company for you to have a long lasting newspaper print nail art designs.
Use a firm basecoat to increase the protection of your nails
Applying or using a solid basecoat is optional which means it depends on your part whether you are going to utilize it or not. Nevertheless, there are a large number of benefits that you can experience when you use it. It can bring up and protect the color of your nail art as well. Bear in mind that you have to apply and dry it completely so that you can have and enjoy the nail art design longer.
Paint your nails using a nude, light pink, or a light grey nude nail polish color
After applying a solid basecoat, the next step you need to do is to paint your nails with a nail polish color. It should be light grey nude, light pink, or nude. Click here to buy my # 1 recommended set on Amazon. However, you can also use other nail polish colors as a great alternative. For example, As I have stated before in my Ombre nails tutorial, I also use Kleancolor Nude polishes and they give great results, they tend not to last long. Click here to read what customers have to say about them on Amazon. If you do not know what to use, you can ask help from your friends, sisters, mother, and other individuals. Furthermore, make sure that you dry them thoroughly so that the newspaper print nail art designs will be magnificent as possible. You may leave them to dry naturally, or you can speed up the process by using a nail lamp. Here are my best 5 recommended Nail lamps (LED and UV)
Pour a little bit of water into a jar
After painting all your nails with the use of nail polish, you have to pour a small amount of water into a cap. You need to make sure that you will not ignore the step because it is highly needed for you to have the nail art design you truly want. Using water will assure you of getting newspaper print nail art designs you will enjoy. You can do the process without alcohol as you still have an assurance of making your nails awesome. In other words, you do not have to eliminate using water because it is one of the reasons why the nail art will be imprinted.
Dip your nails one by one into the water
When you are done by putting a bit of water in a small cap, you can dip your nails into it. Make certain that you will do the step within 5 seconds for every nail. The process requires patience for you to have an excellent result. Even though you will try your best but you cannot still do it, going to the nearest salon is the perfect decision you can ever make. So, you have to remember that dipping your nails into the water should last within 5 seconds in every nail.
Cut out a piece of newspaper
If you do not have a newspaper, there is no need to buy. You just have to look around in your house because you will surely find many newspapers. After that, you can press it strongly on your nails within 10 to 15 seconds. In peeling it off, you have to be cautious enough so that you will be contented with the newspaper print nail art designs. When you are done with the process, the ink from the small piece of newspaper will be left on your nails. Additionally, you will be surprised how it looks.
Get a nail polish remover and a cotton bud to get rid of the excess nail polish
After the process, you can see any excess nail polish on your fingers. To remove that, you just have to use a nail polish remover and cotton bud. In addition, never touch your nails with the remover as it can lessen the vibrant color of your nail art design. If you find it hard, you can ask help from others.
Apply and use a particular topcoat to all your nails
To make your newspaper print nail art designs long lasting and glossy, a topcoat should be used. It can help in making the newspaper ink firm on your nails so that it cannot rub off easily. You have to be sure that you will utilize one from a dependable product provider.
Following the steps given on how to make newspaper print nail art designs perfectly, you can achieve an amazing result that you will enjoy and appreciate. You yourself will realize that you can do the process.
Tips on Making Newspaper Print Nail Art Designs
- You have to be certain that you will press a small piece of newspaper on your nails firmly so that the ink will be transferred successfully. If you do not do it well, the transferring of the ink will not be completed. So, you cannot attain the newspaper print paper ink art designs you want.
- You can cut out the comics section of the newspaper because your nails will look appealing. However, if you do not want comics, other parts of the newspaper will do. In addition, you can also utilize horoscope symbols, sheet music, and more.
- Aside from using a light grey nail polish, you can also utilize a white color. Whatever you want, they can assure you of getting the look of the nail art design you like.
- For each nail, you have to use different pieces of newspaper because there will be no ink from it to other nails. You have to ensure that you press all of them strongly so that the ink will not rub off.
- Never employ dark colors because it will not show up on your nails. All your efforts and time will just be a waste on your part. When you do it without the knowledge, you have to do the process all over again.
- Make sure that the basecoat and light nude nail polish are dry so that you can have the nail art design long lasting. You will also do the next process easily.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- Do you have to cut out 10 pieces of small pieces of newspaper? Off course yes. However, you can take more pieces of newspaper so that you can have a wide variety of amazing choices.
- Can you make the nail art without alcohol? Yes, because you can utilize water as an excellent alternative. Surely, you will be satisfied with the result.
- Are the newspaper print nail art designs difficult to remove? No, they are easy to remove. As a matter of fact, you can use ordinary nail polish remover available in the market.
- Could you utilize a magazine as an alternative? Yes as long as it is not a glossy sheet. When it has a texture like newspaper, you can totally use it.
- Do I need a nail station table for this? A nail table is great if you have one, but if not, you can do the designs from any where
References and Citations
- luxuriousnails YouTube Video: This video is the main source for this article. It is also the one embeded here and some photos used in this article are from this video. We highly recommend you check it out on youtube.
More recommended Tutorials
- StrawBerry Nail Art tutorial – How to make strawberry nail designs
- Nail Stamping Tutorial – Create Amazing nail art with our famous 8 steps nail stamping tutorial
- Water Marble nail art tutorial – Most comprehensive tutorial on how to create water marble nail art
- Ombre nails Tutorial – Create beautiful gradient nail art with sponge or without sponge
- Sharpie nail art tutorial – How to do sharpie nails art at home.
- Summer Nail Designs Tutorial – Create cute sun Burn nail designs for summer
- Gel Nails Manicure Tutorial – Easy at Home DIY steps to perfect gel nails manicure
- French Manicure Tutorial – Simple steps to a perfect French manicure
- Top 10 Adorable stiletto Nails, acrylic and gel Nail designs Ideas and Tutorials (The Best Guide For Salon-Perfect Nails At Home)
- How to make Splatter party nails art for girls