When searching for an office machine, the best multifunction printer is more than necessary for efficiency. For instance, one cannot complete their daily tasks on time if they do not deliver their files. But this is not the only reason to use a multifunction printer in your office. Are you ready to see some benefits of using these types of models?
Here we discuss the 10 best choices of the best multifunction printer on the market today. The following best multifunction printer reviews will help you make the right decision when buying your next office machine. Let’s dive in.
Our Top Pick:
10 Best Multifunction Printer Reviews
1. Brother Monochrome Laser Printer
Set up, print, and go with Brother monochrome laser printers. They have a compact footprint so that they can fit almost anywhere. The brother multifunction printer is so easy to use that you don’t have to read through reams of instruction manuals before you print. The starter toner cartridges can print up to 1,000 pages before a replacement is required. They are an excellent value for money for anyone who wants a laser printer without going overboard on affordability.
- The HL-L2350DW has class-leading print speeds (1), which means less waiting for your documents, and more time getting them out.
- Automatic document feeder helps increase productivity with multi-page copy, scan, and fax.
- Wireless printing from mobile devices. It features wireless capability, so you can share it with others using Wi-Fi. And that allows printing from mobile devices like notebook computers, cell phones, and tablets.
- Proven Brother Reliability. If you’re looking for a reliable laser printer at a great price, look no further. The Brother HL-2235 can handle any office task with ease. Also, this reasonably priced printer comes complete with duplex printing, toner saves mode.
- Connectivity technology.
- Flexible printing
- Easy to set up
- Good quality printer
- The LCD is responsive and easy to use.
- Have prompts to guide you when printing address labels. E.G
- Scanning over WiFi spontaneously fails
- The printer regularly goes into a deep sleep where Google cloud print and AirPrint no longer function
When looking to replace your current printer, take a good look at the HP color laserjet pro multifunction m479fdw wireless laser printer. It features an attractive design that would not look out of place in any office setting. The advanced color capabilities are what set this model apart from others.
The HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M479fdw Wireless Laser Printer is ideal for small businesses and large corporations. It has a modem and wireless feature that will allow you to share it with other users in your office. Also, it is versatile enough to handle printing jobs in both black and white color with no hassle.
- Auto duplex printing is something that we all want and can all afford. The HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdw Wireless Laser Printer is a dream come true and can provide you with native duplexing.
- HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology. HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology is an efficient way to operate your HP LaserJet Multifunction Printer. You are saving money by not turning on the printer each time you send a document to print. The printer turns on only when the computer initiates printing.
- It offers a convenient, high-capacity 550-sheet paper tray for additional media types.
- Its speed and versatility make it perfect for various workgroups: digital photographers, graphic designers, and video editors. Its connectivity and security features mean you can use it almost anywhere.
- Easy Cartridge Replacement- The cartridges are easy to load. The printer gives clear instructions on how to do it with pictures. It’s fast with great graphics for the internet. Color cartridges make use of your printer easier than ever before.
- The HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdw Wireless Printer not only prints high-quality documents quickly, but also multifunctional enough to scan, copy and send faxes.
- This printer offers an intuitive, user-friendly design with plenty of features to save time and money. It uses HP Smart technology to make setup simple and fast so that you can print right out of the box without any complex installation steps.
- Comprehensive printer
- It works great with Linux
- Very well-designed printer
- Works without any drivers on MacOs
- The software may misbehave
- It May be difficult to set up
- Maybe slow
The Brother multifunction and laser printer is a compact and reliable printing option for your home office or business. Brother multifunction printers come with several great features, such as printing wirelessly from smartphones, tablets, and other smartphone devices.
Multifunction printers can print wirelessly from smartphones, tablets, and other smart devices, along with printing from cloud services such as Google Docs, Dropbox, Evernote, and Scan.
The Brother Color laser printer, MFC-J6935dw, a multifunction printer, is your solution for printing, copying, and scanning. The built-in automatic report function allows you to easily create documents or reports that include data like graphs, tables, and graphics. No matter if you need it for work or pleasure, this multifunction printer offers the tools you need to make it happen.
- The Brother Color Laser Printer, Multifunction Printer (LL-L2740DW) is perfect for small and home offices. It is equipped with a 3.7" Color Touchscreen display that offers full support for Google Cloud Print and Apple AirPrint. The printer also has a built-in wireless feature that allows you to print Wirelessly.
- 50-page Auto-Document Feeder- The 50-page Auto-Document Feeder allows you to print, copy and scan multiple pages without having to change or load paper. Plus, this multifunction printer delivers excellent performance for small businesses with a speedy print speed of up to 28ppm.
- Print from Scan to Cloud Services- It allows you to print from Scan to Cloud services which means your recipient doesn’t even need a physical printer.
- USB Host to print from scan to your USB flash memory card
- Dash replenishment enabled- Dash Replenishment lets you automatically order consumables for your brother printer from the original manufacturer. At the most competitive rates available.
- Security features- It has various security features that prevent unauthorized access and protect against internal and external threats. They give the network administrator and user several layers of protection. They provide a detailed method to secure the printing system.
- Cost-efficient printing
- Fast, Advanced Scanning
- Good quality printer
- Maybe slow
- Does not do Duplex printing
The HP PageWide Pro 577dw Color Multifunction Printer is a product that delivers high-quality color printing and costs low for businesses. So, you get great value for money. It is an environmentally friendly printer because it saves on both paper and toner. Small businesses, home offices, and individuals can use this printer since it has large capacity trays.
This multifunction printer offers variable-data printing, allowing you to create personalized marketing materials. It comes with wireless & duplex printing capabilities with a space-saving design that makes it easy to fit into any workspace.
- The Auto-Document Feeder (ADF) allows you to send multiple or continuous documents through the ADF for fast, easy faxing.
- 4.3 touch screen- This HP PageWide Pro 577dw color multifunction business printer offers an intuitive control panel and a 4.3-inch touch screen for easy operation and monitoring of print jobs.
- Print from smartphone and Tablet- Your life just got more colorful and easier! This multifunction printer will quickly and easily print from any of your mobile devices.
- It also prints up to 11" x 17" color and black and white documents and photos. It also copies, scans and faxes, so you can get all of your printing done at home or on the go.
- Auto 2-sided printing Wireless
- Very fast printing.
- Scanner works great
- Ink cartridges are large
- Low noise
- Lower power usage
- Significant slowdown while printing duplex.
- Catch tray does not hold enough finished prints
- Loses connection to my computer after being unplugged.
- Do not make use of 802.11AC.
Whether you’re a busy parent printing out pictures of your kid’s latest art project or an executive creating a presentation for a big meeting, the Lexmark MC3224 offers a range of speed and convenience features to keep you moving. First, the Lexmark MC3224 comes standard with expandable paper capacity.
To save time loading your multifunction device. The operator panel includes intuitive features, including six copy modes that let you choose from black-and-white, grayscale, draft, or color settings that best suit your needs. This all-in-one printer even offers built-in wireless networking, so sharing with multiple computers is not a big deal.
- It features auto-duplex printing for both printing (two-sided) and copying (two-sided).
- Lexmark Multifunction Color Printers offer users a balance of network-ready functionality and affordability that delivers the essentials needed to meet those demands.
- By connecting to a Wi-Fi network, you can connect and print from your smartphone, laptop, and tablet whenever and wherever you want. Just pick the best location and share it with everyone in the house.
- Print, copy and scan at up to 24 ppm and get laser-quality text with Lexmark’s MC3224ADWE multifunction printer, which also makes use of just two cartridges.
- Full-spectrum security. Protect against threats with Lexmark’s full-spectrum security. Delivering powerful, real-time security that stops threats, even zero-day malware attacks that target your networked devices. With antivirus, anti-spyware, firewall, and two-factor authentication capabilities, you’re better protected against the latest threats.
- Small business printer
- The impressive printer works great with macOS
- Ink runs out fast
- Sleek and Compact
- Not user friendly
- When printing lots of edge-to-edge photos, ink runs out fast and is more expensive to replace compared to laser.
This printer offers a sleek design and a versatile feature set, including built-in Wi-Fi connectivity to enable fast networking with computers and mobile devices. It can print, copy, scan, and fax your documents–as well as wirelessly print from tablets and smartphones.
Make your work easier and faster with the multifunction printer that delivers connectivity without the cable clutter. Connect wirelessly via Wi-Fi or print from a memory card directly to the printer for maximum flexibility.
- It has built-in Wi-Fi connectivity and Wi-Fi Direct. Connect via Wi-Fi to print from virtually anywhere in your office, efficiently work with people overseas using Wi-Fi Direct capabilities for easy wireless printing.
- It also comes with standard automatic double-sided printing, allowing easy printing on both sides of the page. This increases efficiency. It has all-in-one functionality, allowing you to print reports, web pages, or even pictures.
- The easy-to-use monochrome B215DNI printer combines an enhanced 3.5” capacitive touchscreen user interface, which is easy to use.
- Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, Xerox Print Service Plug-in for Android
- Combining performance and convenience, the Xerox B215DNI delivers professional-quality black and white copies, prints, and scans.
- Improve your work process with a lightweight, multifunction printer that delivers smooth, professional-quality copies and laser-sharp print from the first page. Its small footprint helps save space on your desk or countertop, while its large touchscreen display makes it easy to navigate through the menus.
- It is lightweight
- It is somewhat quiet when printing
- It has a touchpad
- The paper tray is extremely difficult to set widths and length
- The digital keyboard was so small to type
The Brother monochrome laser printer can be a reliable office device for your office. The printer provides all the basics you would need from a printer. Plus, features that create a user-friendly experience. Its compact design makes it easy to have it on any desk space. It also has an LCD that makes it easy to use.
The Brother Monochrome, DCPL2550DW, is the ideal high-end printer for any household or workspace. It’s super-fast (36ppm), straightforward to use, and offers a sleek monochrome output that pairs with an equally modern design.
- Auto-Duplex. It allows you to print on both sides of the sheet at once. With Auto-Duplex, you can instantly reduce paper use by up to 50% without compromising the quality of your printouts.
- If you are looking for a reliable black-and-white laser printer, the Brother Monochrome Laser Printer is an excellent choice. This printer offers flexible printing options in a compact size, with affordable pricing for all print jobs.
- A glance at the 250-sheet paper capacity of this printer should tell you it’s the perfect machine to help make sure your business keeps running smoothly.
- Print more, wait for less. Fast and compact, this printer is great for any remote office and home office environment. It can reduce the amount of space you need to dedicate to printing.
- Never Run Out of Ink or Toner Again.
- High print quality
- Easy to install
- Great design
- Availability of inexpensive 3rd-party replacement toner
- It is noisy
- It says OUT OF TONER long before you are out of toner
- The printer doesn’t like non-Brother toner cartridges
If you have a home office or a small business, you know that a reliable printer is essential for running your business efficiently. A printer that delivers professional-quality documents quickly and reliably is a must. That is if you’re going to be turning out a lot of records in a short period. This is where the Canon MF424dw monochrome laser printer can come in handy.
If you want to print on a grander scale than standard-sized paper allows, the Canon ImageCLASS MF424dw is an up-to-the-task tool for your small or home business. The unit also does double duty as a scanner and copier, making it suitable for movie posters and banners applications.
- Print up to 40 ppm. Easily print clean, professional text and images up to 40 pages per minute in monochrome. Save money using high-capacity cartridges.
- This printer can print up to 8 1/2 x 14 inches and is designed for professional use.
- It includes a large 5″ color touchscreen display that helps you navigate settings quickly and easily.
- Wireless Connection. Connect the imageCLASS MF424dw monochrome laser all-in-one printer to your home or office wireless network for quick, easy printing.
- High print quality
- Great functionality
- Easy to set up
- The touchscreen is a little touchy
- Scanner maybe slow
- May not work with Mac
Whether you operate a small business from home, own a franchise, or carry out tasks from home, you likely have a lot of paperwork to deal with daily. Whether running the kids to practice or your obligation to know how shipments are progressing, paperwork can impede your daily tasks. To do it right, you must have the right equipment for the job.
The next time you’re looking for a new printer, be sure that you check out the Xerox VersaLink B405/DN printer from Xerox. Not only is this printer on Amazon Dash Replenishment ready, but it has all the features that you could want in a printer.
- 60-sheet Reversing Automatic Document Feeder. This monochromatic, multifunction printer with a 60-sheet reversing automatic document feeder (RADF) is an ideal choice for small and medium-size workgroups handling a variety of print jobs.
- It prints, scans, copies, and faxes in a tiny footprint. It also features NFC and optional Wi-Fi connectivity to enable secure mobile printing from any location.
- The printer features a 5-inch capacitive touchscreen that allows users to quickly and conveniently set up and navigate through menus for scanning, copying, and faxing.
- This one offers a simple way to move documents and data from place to place, making your workflow faster and be more efficient.
- What sets this print apart is its app-based functionality. Yes, you can print from your phone or tablet over the ether. That’s about as cool as it gets in today’s world of MFDs
- It is fast and accurate
- Comes with warranty
- The network card may stop working
- It May be hard to set up
The HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 All-in-One Wireless Printer offers the best combination of performance, speed, connectivity, and functionality to handle all your connected office needs easily. The new HP Auto-Duplex Printing feature prints on both sides of the page fast.
Other standout features include print from multiple devices on one system, print images directly from a USB flash drive, low-ink alerts with optional high-yield HP ink cartridges, tap to print directly from Facebook or Twitter.
- Auto-duplex printing fuses two-sided printing with double-sided copying, scanning, and faxing for an all-in-one ultra-efficient operation. The printer senses what you are trying to print or copy, then uses intelligence algorithms to gauge how many pages are in the job.
- This printer offers both Ethernet and wireless connectivity to make it easy for you to print locally to the printer or remotely from client devices.
- With the HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 All-in-One Wireless Printer, you get fast results with print speeds of up to 27 ppm. The printer comes with an easy-load paper drawer, which helps you save time. Dual-pass printing lets you print both sides of the page in one pass, saving you time and money.
- 2-sided auto document feeder. For the busy homeowner, HP’s OfficeJet Pro 9015 is a welcome tool for home printing. This printer can handle all of your printing needs quickly and easily because of its 2-sided auto document feeder.
- It is also cloud-enabled, so connecting it to the internet may allow you to print documents directly from your mobile devices wherever they are.
- Ease to set up
- Scan from email
- Small touchscreen
- Paper capacity of 250 pages may be on the smaller end for large print jobs
Buying Guide for Best Multifunction printer
A multifunction laser printer is one of the popular office models available in the market today. You can print, scan and fax with the multifunction printer at a fairly reasonable price. When you are looking at buying the best multifunction printer, what should you be looking for?
What functions should you expect to find on the various printer models online? This guide will show you all the key features you need to watch when comparing your options.
If you are thinking of getting a new printer, then you must consider the print speed. Some printers can print up to 30, 40, 50 pages per minute. This speed is critical because it shows the number of pages a printer can create in one minute.
The word “pages” refers to anything printed on those pages, such as tables, documents, pictures, and others. By far, some printers can print 250 pages per minute. Such printers are expensive and used mainly by professionals who spend a lot of time working on huge office projects and tasks.
The Print Quality
Inferior quality print can frustrate, especially if you are picky about your printouts. Your work should come out looking great, not fuzzy or smudged. You should be able to pick up a sheet of paper and read it like it’s the only document in the world.
However, not all printers are made the same; that is why multifunction printer reviews are important for your research. Always consider the printer’s quality of output.
The Memory of the Printer
If you’ve ever considered buying a tray-less print for your home or business or to replace an older model, the printer’s memory is of great importance. Unlike other printers, these multifunctional printers need to have more.
They need more significant memory to store print jobs and scan documents before printing them out. It would be best if you, therefore, considered the memory of the printer before purchasing one.
There are various types of connectivity options for printers in the market, such as Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. They allow you to scan documents from anywhere in your home or office wirelessly. So, you don’t have to connect manually every time.
Even though Wi-Fi and Bluetooth both offer wireless printing capabilities, they each have pros and cons regarding performance and compatibility between devices. For any multifunctional printer, wireless connectivity is essential. It would be best if you considered this aspect when in the market for a new printer.
Multifunction printers (MFPs) are quickly becoming the de facto choice for most offices and homes. The ability to auto-duplex is one of the most desirable features of these printers. This handy feature allows you to easily print on both sides of the paper, saving you time and money. It is thus an important aspect when prospecting for a new printer.
Multifunction printers are a great asset for anyone looking to streamline the printing process in their home. However, it isn’t easy to choose from the lineup of the best multifunction printer offered by various manufacturers. To make the right purchase decision, it’s important to gauge the pros and cons of each product.
If you want the best multifunction printer for your small business, look for one with easy installation and useful functionality. Go for any model that has wireless options, multiple paper trays, support for security printing, and additional software to use with it.
Don’t skimp on quality if your company depends on your printer for quick turnaround printing. In addition, the above multifunction printer reviews will help you make the right decision.
- Top 10 Best Photo Printer for Scrapbooking Reviews
- Eight Tips That Printers Wish Graphic Designers Knew
- Best Printer Under 200
Last update on 2022-05-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API