Have you ever tried to use a hair straightener on your kids’ hair, bangs, or even for your ponytail and found that it just was too difficult? Traditional hair straighteners are bulky and are too big for small tasks or areas to work on. What should you do if you need/want to use a hair straightener for these things, but you want it to be easier? To make the job easier, you should consider purchasing the. The best Mini hair straightener for kids, travel, short hair, bangs and long hairs’ tail.
Key Features of MHU Professional Travel Size 0.5-inch Mini hair straightener
- The plates are made of a tourmaline ceramic coating
- Extremely lightweight
- Has a non-slip design for comfort and easy use
- Quickly heats up to 356 degrees
- Incredibly compact size
- The iron itself is 0.5-inches long
This mini flat iron is the perfect size for short hair, bangs, or for areas that are just a little too small for a traditional iron. The 0.5-inch size of this mini hair straighntener makes it so that you can easily style your hair, regardless of the length of your locks, and straighten short hair.
Plus, it’s a small flat iron that you can easily, and efficiently, take it with you for vacation without it taking up an entire bag. How perfect is that? Now you can save room in your bags for more important things!
Now that we know more about this mini hair straightener let’s get into some details and then some pros and cons to this particular mini flat iron.
Pros of MHU Professional Travel Size 0.5-inch Mini Flat Iron
- This iron is so tiny; it literally fits in your hand with no issues. The size of the iron makes it so that you can easily pack this iron in your bag before going on a trip.
- The size of the plates on this iron makes it so that you can easily style your hair using the iron and so you can straighten your bangs without worrying about burning yourself during the process.
- Being miniature, it works wonders on shorter hair: much like that of children’s hair if you ever have the need to straighten a child’s hair.
- Quickly straightens your hair in a single pass, which helps you protect your hair from over exposure to heat.
- The iron glides smoothly over your hair with no snagging whatsoever, which is also a huge plus when it comes to hair straighteners.
- You can get incredibly close to your scalp without fearing for your skin. The chances of burning yourself are lowered by using this smaller sized flat iron.
- The flat iron heats up relatively quickly to about 356 degrees.
- The iron is incredibly lightweight, saving your arm from wanting to break off after doing your hair for a time.
- This iron has an incredibly comfortable grip to it, which is perfect since this iron is so tiny. You won’t have to worry too much about your hand cramping up while using the iron.
Cons of MHU Professional Travel Size 0.5-inch Mini hair straightener
- This is a very small flat iron, so it’s not suitable for people who have longer or thicker hair.
- There is only one temperature setting for this mini hair straightener: 356 degrees. So, if you require something a little hotter or cooler, then you’re out of luck.
- You might find that it doesn’t heat up quite as fast as the company advertises, so if you’re looking for a hair straightener that is compact and heats up quickly, you might be a bit disappointed.
- There also is no indication of when the iron is all set and ready to be used. So, gauging when you can get started is a big guessing game.
- You might find that this flat iron only works well for people with incredibly short hair (like a pixie cut). While you might find it useful, it’s hard to say for sure if it will work well for your hair length.
- Since this mini flat iron is only 0.5-inches, if you have bigger hands it might be a little harder to get a good grasp on this iron. While it’s built to be comfortable, it can be a little too small flat iron for udult people.
- The cord isn’t quite long enough, and it doesn’t swivel around like you would expect it to. So, if you’re not careful, the wiring in this flat iron can actually wear out from all the twisting and swivel you might be doing.
- NOTE: If after reading the above cons you are worried that this may not be the best hair straightener for you, then please read this: 6 Best Hair Straightener Irons – [My ULTIMATE 6 Best Flat Irons Reviewed]
The MHU Professional Mini Flat Iron is a pretty interesting product that’s worth looking into. I love that it’s compact and is made to be easily carried around for trips. I mean, who doesn’t want to save bag space for other items when going on vacation? I’m not saying that you should use this straightener as your primary hair straightener, but it is a nice bonus to have with you for styling, bangs, etc.
If you have short hair, this would be great for you! You can still section your hair how you normally do, but now you don’t have to worry quite as much about accidentally burning yourself from a bulkier flat iron. But, if you have finer hair this iron might not be the best idea for you since it only has one temperature setting. While 356 degrees works for most people, it doesn’t work well for people with thicker or coarser hair, plus it can be too much for people with fine hair. So, just make a note of this little fault when you’re considering purchasing this iron.
It’s really neat that this mini flat iron literally fits in the palm of your hand, I mean who doesn’t want that amount of control from their styling tool? The grip is made to be comfortable for the user, especially since it’s less than an inch long. But it also can be cumbersome because not everyone has tiny hands, so some people may find it difficult to hold this iron for periods of time.
This is definitely mini hair straightener iron to keep your eye on and really consider purchasing. It’s not badly priced for the multitude of uses you can get out of it.
Other Articles You May Like:
- Best Curling Iron – [BEST 5 For Exquisite Shiny Curls That Will Turn Heads!]
- 7 Best Keratin Treatment Products: [That Will Make You Fall Deeper in Love with Your Hair!]
- Best Professional Hair Dryer | (BEST 6 Hair Dryers For Hair Which Will ELEGANTLY STAND OUT!)
- Best Flat Iron for Fine Hair: Sam Villa Signature Series Texturizing Hair Straightener Review
- How To Use a Hair Straightener To Straighten Thick Hair To Look Flowy and Light
- Best Hair Straightener for Long Thick Coarse Hair: Turboion Rbb Croc Classic Straightener Review
- Best Hair Straightener Iron for Natural, African American Hair – RUSK Engineering CTC Technology Professional Straight Iron Review
- Hair straightener do’s and don’ts
- Permanent Hair Straightening: 8 Things That you Should Know Beforehand
- What Hair Straightener is Best for Your Hair Type?
- 6 Hair Straightener Options that are Totally Worth it