Sam Villa Signature Series Texturizing Hair Straightener. Is it the best flat iron for fine hair?
If you have thin fine hair, then you’ll understand the struggle of using a flat iron that works incredibly well for your hair and can actually add texture while using it. Well, then you’re reading the right article because we’re talking about a hair straightener that is made specifically for people with fine, thin hair. The Sam Villa Signature Series Texturizing Flat Iron was made with people who struggle to find a flat iron that does what they want it to do: straighten and add volume to their hair. Is its’ claim of being the best flat iron for fine hair substantive? Lets find out.
The Sam Villa flat iron is not like any ordinary hair straightener that you’ve run into before because the plates are actually textured. You read that right: they’re textured, so they look like tiny crimping tools. It’s these unique plates that help give your hair volume and texture just while you’re straightening your hair. It’s like purchasing a 2-in-1 product without realizing it.
This flat iron has ceramic plates which are the best option for anyone with fine hair. Ceramic plates are able to smooth out your hair and help prevent frizz from happening. They are able to distribute the heat throughout the plates evenly, so you don’t have to worry about hot spots that will burn your hair – huge plus!
Now that I’ve introduced this amazing best flat iron for fine hair, let’s learn more about the Sam Villa Signature Series Texturizing Flat Iron!
PRICE: Buy it on Amazon at $121.99 & FREE SHIPPING
Key Features of Sam Villa Signature Series Texturizing Flat Iron
- Easily increases the volume and texture of your hair up to 3x
- Perfect for fine hair
- Ceramic Heaters
- Heats up quickly
- The plates are textured
Pros Which Make This The Best Flat Iron For Fine Hair:
- The perfect tool for anyone with fine or thin hair. The plates are the perfect metal to ensure that you don’t accidentally burn off your hair, and they’re able to conduct heat without it becoming too hot.
- This flat iron is found in a lot of salons, so you know that the quality and the usefulness of this flat iron are impeccable.
- Works great for simple hair straightening processes and also for creating voluminous updos with ease.
- The textured plates easily add volume to your hair. It’s almost like your crimping your hair, but it’s much tamer and doesn’t create little waves – just straightened hair.
- The size of this iron is perfect for all hair types and for styling. You can easily use this if you’re looking for an iron that can get into smaller areas without burning yourself and also for longer hair pieces.
- You’ll be able to notice the added volume after running the iron over your hair. Plus, your hair will actually hold the volume and stay straight for long periods of time.
- This product heats up quickly and cools down in a small amount of time, which is perfect for anyone with a busy schedule to live by.
Cons of Sam Villa Signature Series Texturizing Flat Iron
- You have to compress the flat iron really tight in order for the texture plates to add the volume to your hair. You can’t just act like it’s a normal hair straightener because you might find that you need both hands pushing the plates together in order for the plates to work.
- This iron might not work too well for people who have thicker or coarser hair types because ceramic plates don’t get quite hot enough to quickly and successfully straighten the hair.
- If you’re looking for a traditional hair straightener, then don’t purchase this one. As mentioned earlier, it’s made to add volume to your hair. The textured plates probably aren’t going to do too great of a job just straightening your hair out.
I think it is not a mistake to say that the Sam Villa Signature Series Professional Texturizing Flat Iron is the best flat iron for fine hair. It is a really unique and interesting hair straightener. It’s something that people who do have fine, thin hair should consider looking into purchasing, especially if you want to be able to easily and efficiently add volume into your hair. Plus, the size of the plates is perfect for all hair lengths and for styling – how great is that? You can also read: 6 Best Flat irons– My Review of the 6 best hair straightener iron
Having fine hair, you know the struggle that is successfully adding heat to your hair without it burning it. The ceramic plates will protect your hair from burning because they are able to evenly distribute the heat that is created and prevent any hot spots. So, now you can do what you want without the fear that it might end up with you in tears over the end result.
This being said, this flat iron is not ideal for anyone who has thicker hair. The plates won’t get hot enough for your hair to straighten with only a couple passes and you’ll find that you’re spending a lot of time getting the plates to work. So, while it’s a neat hair straightener, you might want to find one that has different plate material.
My Other Thoughts about this hair straightener
Not having to wait a long time for this flat iron to warm up is a huge plus. We all have busy schedules, and being able to cut a couple minutes off from having your hair styling tools warm up is big. Plus, with this flat iron, you’ll be able to straighten your hair completely in less time, another amazing aspect to this iron.
The fact that the textured plates will add volume to your hair while you’re straightening your hair is really cool. But the fact that you have to compress the flat iron so tightly is annoying, especially if you suffer from carpal tunnel or arthritis. I think it would just start being a nuisance after a couple uses, but that’s all personal preference! If you’re really considering purchasing one of these irons, I suggest finding a salon that uses this iron and seeing if you can try it out. Just make sure that you are able to produce the volume that you want without struggling too much.
My Final Verdict
To conclude this article I just want to say that I think the Sam Villa flat iron is the best flat iron for fine hair and a great buy for anyone searching for an easier way to straighten their fine hair. Click Here to Check out Sam Villa Signature Series Texturizing Flat Iron on Amazon
Other Articles You Will Love
- Best Curling Iron – [BEST 5 For Exquisite Shiny Curls That Will Turn Heads!]
- 7 Best Keratin Treatment Products: [That Will Make You Fall Deeper in Love with Your Hair!]
- Best Professional Hair Dryer | (BEST 6 Hair Dryers For Hair Which Will ELEGANTLY STAND OUT!)
- Best Hair Straightener Iron for Natural, African American Hair – RUSK Engineering CTC Technology Professional Straight Iron Review
- How To Use a Hair Straightener To Straighten Thick Hair To Look Flowy and Light
- Best Hair Straightener for Long Thick Coarse Hair: Turboion Rbb Croc Classic Straightener Review
- Hair straightener do’s and don’ts
- Permanent Hair Straightening: 8 Things That you Should Know Beforehand
- What Hair Straightener is Best for Your Hair Type?
- 6 Hair Straightener Options that are Totally Worth it
- Best Mini Hair Straightener for Kids, Travel, Short Hair, Bangs, and the Long Hairs’ Tail : [MHU Professional Travel Size 0.5-inch Mini Flat Iron Review]