Are you looking for a hair straightener that works for both straightening your hair and creating perfectly loose curls? If you said yes to these two things, then you should consider purchasing the BaByliss Pro Nano Wet-to-dry Straightener.
Most flat irons are bulky and have a lot of plastic around the plates that make it harder to use them to create curls. But with the BaByliss Pro wet-to-dry nano straightener, you don’t have that issue. This is probably the thinnest hair straightener on the market today; the plastic barely comes off from where the plates are located. This makes it an ideal hair straightener for anyone who has short hair, or for those who want a straightener that can also be used for styling.
If you’re not sold yet, let’s get into some more details about this wet-to-dry straightener and see what the pros and cons are.
Key Features of BaByliss Pro Nano Wet-To-Dry Straightener
- 5-inch hair straightener
- Titanium plates
- Ultra-thin plates
- Wet-to-dry technology
- Works for all hair types
The titanium plates are perfect for anyone who has coarse or thick hair because they allow the iron to heat up quickly and helps them hold heat. This way, you won’t have to go over the same spots more than once. The 1.5-inch size of this straightener works for everyone, regardless if you have long, short, or medium length hair, plus it allows you to use it to style your hair.
If you’re hoping to be able to curl your hair with this iron, then you’re in luck! The thin design of this iron makes it so that you can make beautifully loose, flowy curls effortlessly. Other irons have too thick of a plastic design make it so that the curls come out blocky, but with this, you don’t have to worry.
Pros of BaByliss Pro Wet-To-Dry Nano Straightener
- This iron doesn’t get too hot while you’re using it, which makes it so that you’re less likely to burn yourself while using it. The body of the iron is made from Ryton which doesn’t heat up too much while in use, which is perfect!
- This iron heats up to 450 degrees, which works wonderfully for all hair types. But it does go lower too for anyone who has super fine hair. This iron works incredibly well for anyone who has hard to straighten hair.
- It easily glides over your hair to give you the smooth, silky look you’re wanting. In fact, there is little to no snagging while you use this iron which is a huge plus!
- The wet-to-dry feature makes it so that you don’t have to spend a long time blow drying your hair before you start using the iron. I wouldn’t recommend having super wet hair when you’re using the iron, but instead of sizzling because of little damp pieces, this iron will keep working.
- The price is a little high, but it does work for all hair types, has the neat wet-to-dry feature, and is versatile for straightening and styling. The investment is worth it!
Cons of BaByliss Pro Nano Wet-To-Dry Straightener
- This iron is rather expensive; there are other irons out there that could do virtually the same thing.
- The wet-to-dry feature isn’t totally there yet. While it seems to work, it also has some downsides. It can create frizz from trapping in a lot of moisture, which is kind of beside the point of straightening your hair.
- This hair straightener takes quite a long time to heat up. While the body is designed not to get too hot while you’re using the iron, it does make it harder for it to heat up to a usable temperature.
- There isn’t an auto shut off feature, which isn’t a big deal for most people but it is nice to have. If you’re someone who usually forgets to turn off your flat iron after using it, this isn’t a good idea for you.
- You might find that this iron doesn’t live for very long. There have been some instances where purchasers had the iron die on them after only a couple months, but it might just be a couple faulty irons.
- P.S: It is possible that after reading the above cons you are worried that this may not be the best hair straightener for you, then please read this: 6 Best Hair Straightener Irons – [My ULTIMATE 6 Best Flat Irons Reviewed]
There are a lot of things to consider when you’re considering purchasing this hair straightener, so let’s break things down a little more.
Other Things to Love/Hate about BaByliss Pro Wet-To-Dry Straightener
While the iron is one of the thinnest flat irons on the market, the fact that it doesn’t heat up quickly is a huge downside, especially if you have places to be in the morning. While I can appreciate the design preventing the user from burning them, I would appreciate if the iron would quickly heat up instead of taking a while. Mornings are busy, the last thing you need is to wake up even earlier to get this iron going.
The shape of the iron makes it so that you can use it to straighten your hair and style it easily, plus it heats up to 450 degrees which make it perfect for all hair types. This being said, you could just as easily find a hair straightener that is 1.5-inches that is cheaper than this one.
The wet-to-dry feature is really nice, but it’s not entirely there yet. I wouldn’t try this feature with “just out of the shower” wet hair, but if you don’t want to have to keep stopping to dry your hair when you hear a sizzle, then this flat iron would work. The only downside to this feature is that you have to be wary about frizz because it can create frizz if the flat iron is trapping too much moisture into your hair.
An auto shut off would be a nice feature for them to add as well. If you’re like me then having an auto shut off feature is a must, I would forget my head if it wasn’t attached to my body. But if you’re much better at remembering to turn off your styling tools after using them then this the wet-to-dry flat iron perfect for you.
Overall, I think the BaByliss Pro Nano Wet-To-Dry Straightener is definitely an iron that you should check out. It works for all hair types, and it’s incredibly light and thin which makes it really versatile for straightening and styling your hair.
Other Articles You May Like:
- Best Curling Iron – [BEST 5 For Exquisite Shiny Curls That Will Turn Heads!]
- 7 Best Keratin Treatment Products: [That Will Make You Fall Deeper in Love with Your Hair!]
- Best Professional Hair Dryer | (BEST 6 Hair Dryers For Hair Which Will ELEGANTLY STAND OUT!)
- Best Flat Iron for Fine Hair: Sam Villa Signature Series Texturizing Hair Straightener Review
- MHU Professional Travel Size 0.5-inch Mini Hair Straightener Review : [The Best Mini Flat Iron for Kids, Travel, Short Hair, Bangs, and the Long Hairs’ Tail]
- Best Hair Straightener for Long Thick Coarse Hair: Turboion Rbb Croc Classic Straightener Review
- Best Hair Straightener Iron for Natural, African American Hair – RUSK Engineering CTC Technology Professional Straight Iron Review
- Hair straightener do’s and don’ts
- Permanent Hair Straightening: 8 Things That you Should Know Beforehand
- What Hair Straightener is Best for Your Hair Type?
- How To Use a Hair Straightener To Straighten Thick Hair To Look Flowy and Light