Kitchen comes in many shapes and styles although the main purpose is basically the same between one and another. Thus, many people decorate their kitchen as comfortable as possible combined with a glimpse of style of the owner. Through this article, you will see some amazing kitchen decorating ideas which can be applied to your kitchen, based on the size of the room or based on the color you want to have.
Kitchen Decorating Ideas Based on the Colors
This idea works well with those who have favorite colors and want to apply their kitchen. Of course, not every colors can be used in kitchen but there are wide variety of styles you might like. First color is pale blue. This color goes well with your cabinets as it gives a fresh ambience when you enter the room. Combined with the white interior wall, it suits the neat-look style.
The second is black and white. Have you heard that something neutral never goes wrong with anything and it applies for your kitchen. A black and white zigzag pattern can be used for your kitchen wall and is suitable with short cabinet. You can add some hanging shelves to make the room looks even nicer with your accessories.
Another kitchen decorating ideas involves bold color, red. You don’t have to worry as long as you have high-gloss finish for the bold color. It makes your kitchen looks modern and classy. Combine with white for the interior wall and similar bold color for the kitchen accessories.
Kitchen Decorating Ideas Based on the Size
If you have spacious kitchen, of course it is easier to decorate. You can have luxurious and modern look by applying some functional cabinets that come from top-quality brands. Wooden-materials for the cabinet are always welcomed in this spacious kitchen to have a friendly atmosphere yet classy. Apply black for the interior wall and combine with metal appliances to have more luxury look. Another idea for large kitchen is keeping it in a conventional L-shaped. Apply white for most of the furniture here like cabinets, sink, and backsplash. To avoid monotonous, choose stainless steel appliances and wooden surface for the chairs.
On the other hand, if you have limited space in your kitchen, don’t worry, you can make it stylish. First kitchen decorating idea is by using wrap-around shelves. Choose wooden-material for you shelves and give the touch of antique stove in the foreground. If you don’t have wide space, it is time to put white kitchen cabinets on one side of the kitchen and choose metal table dining at the other side. You can add glass hanging shelves above the kitchen cabinets to put some kitchen accessories.
Popular videos on decorating a kitchen
1. CHEAP KITCHEN ORGANIZATION IDEAS
2. Tips on Decorating & Updating an Old Kitchen
3. kitchen decor and organization for less money
4. Small Kitchen Decorating Ideas on a Budget
You Will Also Love These Posts By Us
- Painting Kitchen Cabinets – BluePrint With Videos and Pictures
- Baby Proofing Your Kitchen – 10 Amazing Ways!
- Best Kitchen Flooring Options and Reasons Why
- Kitchen Colors – Best Color Ideas To Paint A Kitchen
- (AMAZING) Kitchen Backsplash Ideas For Yo Kitchen
- Top Kitchen Layouts We Recommend
- Unique Kitchen Island Ideas on a Budget 2016
- 5 Best Portable Kitchen Islands with Seating -2016
- Best Microwave Oven That Actually Cooks
- Top 6 Best Dishwashers on Sale – Best Dishwasher Reviews
- The Best Mini Fridge for Dorm Rooms, office, Apartments, etc. (Small Refrigerator Review)
- Refrigerator brands That will work fine in any kitchen